Fossil, Inc. | Company Profile, Marketing Contacts, Media Spend, Brands
Headquartered in Richardson, TX, Fossil, Inc. manufactures mid-priced fashion watches, wallets, handbags, belts, sunglasses and apparel. The company sells through department and specialty stores conducting operations domestically and in certain international markets, through various directly and indirectly owned subsidiaries.
|Main Telephone||(972) 234-2525|
|Main Fax||(972) 234-4669|
Fossil, Inc. ContactsContacts (5/42)
|Kosta K.||President & Chief Executive Officer||TX|
Sample of Associated Brands
|Greg M.||Executive Vice President & Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer||TX|
|Dennis S.||Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer & Executive Vice President||TX|
|Philip T.||Chief Technology Officer||TX|
|Ed R.||Chief Information Officer & Senior Vice President||TX|
|******||*/**||AOR - social||2014||present|
|******** **********||*********||media buying & planning||unknown||present|
|******** **********||*/**||AOR - social||2014||present|
|******* ****** *******||*/**||AOR - social||2014||present|
|******* ****** *******||*********||media buying & planning||unknown||present|
Who is the President & Chief Executive Officer of Fossil, Inc.?
Who is the marketing contact for jewelry & watches in TX
What is the email of the Executive Vice President & Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer of Fossil, Inc.?
What is direct phone of the Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer & Executive Vice President of Fossil, Inc.?
Who is the AOR - social agency of Fossil, Inc.?
Your personal LinkedIn™ network connections
Digital, Print Opps: Fossil to boost marketing investment behind wearable technology
Subject: digital, print
Company: Winmo), a Richardson, Texas-based clothing and accessory maker known for its watches.
Opportunity: In the Q3 earnings call, CFO Dennis Secor commented on the company’s intention to acquire Misfit, a company that invents and manufactures premium wearable computing products such as the Shine and Flash. Secor noted that technology is emerging as the latest trend in fashion, especially wearable technology such as activity trackers. “With the acquisition of Misfit,” Secor said, “Fossil Group will be uniquely positioned to lead the convergence of style of technology to become the fashion gateway to the high-growth wearable technology and connected device markets.”
He acknowledges that this acquisition is aimed at reversing recent down trends and quickly restore growth to the company. “It will not be easy, and it will require additional investments,” Secor noted. This includes more investment in marketing and building awareness of Fossil brands and new products in 2016. Therefore, fashion and lifestyle-focused sellers should look for digital and print dollars in 2016 as Fossil completes the Misfit acquisition and begins increasing marketing efforts around upcoming launches. Focus particularly on digital and social branding/direct response dollars given Fossil’s higher investments in those areas lately (research R/GA,
Media Spend: Kantar Media reports that Fossil Group spent $10.9 million on measured media in 2014 – down from $12.3 million in 2013. Most of this money was allocated to print ads (62.2%). The remainder went to display ads (37.8%).
Note that Fossil has also run one native ad through Refinery29 (Brandtale.
Digital Breakdown: According to Moat, Fossil has run 237 display ads on 2,486 publishers so far this year (19% mobile). Top ad destinations include shopstyle.com, howstuffworks.com, refinery29.com, aol.com and radaronline.com (72% programmatic versus site direct). Fossil has also run 79 high impact ads (standard) on publishers such as Dr. Oz – The Good Life, Elle, TechTickleTV and Woman’s Day. The company has also run five video ads. All of these ads have run since May.
For the same period in 2014, only 88 creatives were run on 452 publishers (30% placed site direct).
901 South Central Expressway
Richardson, TX 75080
President & Chief Executive Officer
Senior Vice President & Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer
7300 Lone Star Dr.
Plano, TX 75024
Executive Vice President & Communications Planner – Fossil
Communications Supervisor – Fossil
Senior Communications Planner – Fossil