Subaru of America, Inc. | Company Profile, Marketing Contacts, Media Spend, Brands
Subaru of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. of Japan. Headquartered in Cherry Hill, NJ, the company markets and distributes Subaru vehicles, parts and accessories through a network of dealers across the United States.
|Main Telephone||(856) 488-8500|
|Main Fax||(856) 488-0485|
Subaru of America, Inc. ContactsContacts (5/23)
|Thomas D.||President & Chief Operating Officer||NJ|
Sample of Associated Brands
|Alan B.||Vice President, Marketing & Interim Chief Marketing Officer||NJ|
|Takeshi T.||Head, Global Sales||NJ|
|Brian S.||Chief Information Officer & Vice President||NJ|
|Michael M.||Director, Corporate Communications||NJ|
|Subaru of America, Inc.||*********|
Who is the President & Chief Operating Officer of Subaru of America, Inc.?
Who is the marketing contact for auto manufacturers in NJ
What is the email of the Vice President, Marketing & Interim Chief Marketing Officer of Subaru of America, Inc.?
What is direct phone of the Head, Global Sales of Subaru of America, Inc.?
Who is the AOR - creative agency of Subaru of America, Inc.?
Your personal LinkedIn™ network connections
Subaru marketing chief departs ahead of 2015 Outback launch
Opportunity: New CMO soon to come on board after chief marketer Dean Evans left after the automaker after less than three years to start a consultancy
Key to Know: Alan Bethke, VP of marketing, will serve as the interim head of marketing until Subaru finds a replacement.
- Subaru, which has recorded double-digit increases in each of the past 16 months, is coming off record sales in 2013 (up 27.6% year-over-year to units 444,544), and it’s the only brand to increase U.S. sales in each of the past six years.
- Subaru, known for its fiercely loyal customer base, has focused heavily on digital and targeted “experience seekers” since Evans joined the automaker in 2011. Last year, the company spent 25% of its marketing budget online and in social media, up from 15% two years earlier, according to Automotive News.
- However, TV still makes up the bulk of spending at 50%, Evans told the publication.
- The automaker is updating the Subaru Outback, arguably its most important model in the U.S., with more modern features and technology for 2015 to reach a wider customer base. The wagon was its second-best selling U.S. model in 2013, behind the Forester.
- GM and Volkswagen are coming after Subaru with new vehicles targeted to the outdoor lifestyle market. Later this year, GMC will introduce a redesigned Golf-based Jetta SportWagen in the U.S. in late 2014.
Agency Relationships: Subaru’s AOR is Interpublic’s BPN Worldwide handles media buying and planning, according to The List.
DailyVista’s Take: Start engaging Bethke now so you’ll be top-of-mind when a new CMO comes on board. The 2015 Outback launch is around the corner and Subaru is looking to expand its customer base beyond ”experience seekers” with the redesigned vehicle. Therefore, look for opportunities to help the automaker reach the wider SUV/crossover crowd and use its high quality perception to grab customers from faltering GM.
Subaru of America
2235 Route 70 W
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002 USA
Vice President, Marketing
Promotions & Sponsorship Manager