Bacardi USA, Inc. | Company Profile, Marketing Contacts, Media Spend, Brands
Introduced in 1862, Bacardi is one of the best selling brands of Rum enjoyed worldwide. This is the U.S. arm of Bacardi Limited, the Bermuda-based distributor whose brand portfolio includes many well-known whiskeys, gins, liqueurs, and wines. Bacardi Limited is the largest private, family-owned spirits company in the world.
|Main Telephone||(305) 573-8511|
|Main Fax||(305) 576-1235|
Bacardi USA, Inc. ContactsContacts (5/54)
|K.C. K.||Chief Communications Officer||FL|
Sample of Associated Brands
|Michael D.||Chief Executive Officer||FL|
|Peter C.||President - North America||FL|
|Hector O.||Senior Vice President, Strategic Planning||FL|
|Mauricio V.||Senior Vice President, Commercial||FL|
|Bacardi USA, Inc.||******|
|*******||**** *********||AOR - creative, digital, media buying & planning||2015||present|
|*******||***||AOR - digital, media buying & planning, social||2015||present|
|******* ***||**** *********||Creative||2015||present|
|******* ***||***||Media Buying, Media Planning, Social||2015||present|
|******* **** ******||***||Media Buying, Media Planning, Social||2015||present|
Who is the Chief Communications Officer of Bacardi USA, Inc.?
Who is the marketing contact for beer, wine, liquor, spirits in FL
What is the email of the Chief Executive Officer of Bacardi USA, Inc.?
What is direct phone of the President - North America of Bacardi USA, Inc.?
Who is the AOR - creative, digital, media buying & planning agency of Bacardi USA, Inc.?
Your personal LinkedIn™ network connections
TV, Digital Update: Grey Goose launches newest ad, first with creative BBDO
Subject: TV, digital, print, outdoor, social media, experiential
Brand: Bacardi, USA Inc.
Update (5/23): Only a month after announcing its big summer plans for the “Fly Beyond” campaign, Grey Goose has released its newest ad, which is the first work from creative agency BBDO. The new ad is a stylish spot, featuring a group of friends that find a blimp and take it on a ride, watching an old movie projected against the clouds and sipping on the vodka brands newest signature cocktail Le Grand Fizz (more below).
The new ad is a perfect teaser before the June launch of the brands upcoming experiential campaign, Boulangerie Bleue. Grey Goose seems to be honing in on legal drinking age millennials, and is using the idea of summer adventure to appeal to its younger consumers. Therefore, continue expecting an increase in TV and digital advertising as the campaign rolls out over the rest of the summer.
Below originally published 4/19
Opportunity: Recently announced its global plans for growth, in which the premium vodka brand is putting together a collection of summer experiences to inspire consumers to try its product that will launch next month. The “Fly Beyond” campaign will include a global experiential campaign with 20 pop-ups in 20 locations around the world to promote the global launch of Le Grand Fizz.
The experiential campaign, entitled Boulangerie Bleue, will transport consumers to a french riviera themed night club through a secret entrance acting as a french bakery. The club will include the finest french food, drink and music and will be opened day until night, partnering with leading chefs to offer brunch, lunch and dinner.
Like overall vodka sales, Grey Goose sales over the past six months have remained flat and its ad spending has been low. Since January, digital ad activity is down compared to last year and no national TV ads have run thus far. However, Grey Goose global VP Tom Swift stated that he sees major growth opportunities ahead this summer, so once this campaign launches, look for a rise in ad spending. Focus particularly on broadcast since it's traditionally the brand's top ad channel
However, even though digital spending has been low in the past, look for the struggling vodka brand to be receptive to ad platforms that will allow them to reach legal drinking age (LDA) millennial consumers in new ways.
Media Spend: According to Kantar Media, Grey Goose spent $15.8 million on measured media in 2015, up $1.7 million from the year before. About 80% of last year's budget supported broadcast, primarily cable TV buys. Aside from broadcast, the remaining 20% of budget went to magazines, digital and out-of-home.
Digital Breakdown: Since January, Grey Goose has run 11 standard display, 13 high impact and one video ad on 19 publishers (<1% mobile), 85% of which were placed site-direct versus programmatic, Moat reports. Top targeted sites have included vanityfair.com, allure.com, arstechnica.com, nba.com, newyorker.com, wired.com, bonapetit.com and glamour.com.
In comparison to the same period in 2015, the brand ran 27 standard display, 23 high impact and two video ads on 20 publishers.
2701 Lejuene Road
Coral Gables, FL 33134
Brand Director, Grey Goose
Senior Brand Manager, Grey Goose