Back to All Companies

Carnival Corporation | Company Profile, Marketing Contacts, Media Spend, Brands




Carnival Corporation & plc, headquartered in Miami, FL, operates the largest portfolio of cruise brands in the U.S., Europe and Australia. The companies ship lines include Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Seabourn Cruise Line, Windstar Cruises, AIDA Cruises, Costa Cruises, Cunard Line, Ocean Village, P&O Cruises, Swan Hellenic, and P&O Cruises Australia.

Main Telephone (305) 599-2600
Main Fax (305) 406-4696
Primary Address
3655 Northwest 87th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178-2428
USA

Carnival Corporation Contacts

Contacts (5/48)
Name Title State
Roger F. Senior Vice President & Chief Communications Officer FL
Sample of Associated Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (305) 599-2600
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Direct Fax: *** **** ***
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 3655 Northwest 87th Avenue
Miami, FL
33178-2428
USA

Micky A. Chairman FL
David B. Chief Financial Officer FL
Christine D. President FL
Julia B. Chief Procurement Officer FL

Media Spend

Media Spend Summary
Media Spend Channel

Associated Brands

Brand Media Spend
Carnival Cruise Lines ********
Carnival Corporation *******
Seabourn Cruises ******

Agency Relationships


Brand Agency Service From To
******** *********** ****** ********* creative 2008 present
******** *********** *** *** AOR - media buying & planning 2013 present
******** ****** ***** ****** ********* creative 2008 present
******** ****** ***** *** *** AOR - media buying & planning 2013 present
******** ****** ***** ******* ***** ***** Media Buying, Media Planning 2016 present

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

Recent Discussions

Who is the Senior Vice President & Chief Communications Officer of Carnival Corporation ?

Who is the marketing contact for Travel & Hospitality in FL

What is the email of the Chairman of Carnival Corporation ?

What is direct phone of the Chief Financial Officer of Carnival Corporation ?

Who is the creative agency of Carnival Corporation ?

Your personal LinkedIn network connections

Your personal LinkedIn network connections

DailyVista

Review Imminent?: Carnival evaluates creative, media relationships


Subject: TV, digital, social media, print, online, multicultural, sponsorship

Company: Winmo profile), one of the largest cruise companies in the world. Carnival’s brands include Carnival Cruise Lines, Cunard, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises and Seabourn in the U.S.; AIDA Cruises in Germany; Costa Cruises in Italy; and P&O Cruises (Australia) and P&O Cruises (United Kingdom).    

Opportunity: here). 

Sellers – this “evaluation” shouldn’t affect Wave Season and summer buys (research here). But we’ll keep you posted since a new agency will likely be over the business by Q4, Carnival’s second highest buying period to Q1. Note that Carnival’s digital ad spending continues to rise, including video, and increasingly target mobile.

Additional Insight

Incumbent:

Media Spend Carnival spent $112.5 million on measured media in 2014, up 28% from $87.7 million, according to Kantar Media. Almost 60% of 2014′s ad spend supported TV buys, and most of the remaining 40% went to online ads.

TV Breakdown: During the last year, almost $10 million was spent on national TV ads (see targeting right), down from $19.7 million in 2014, iSpot.tv reports.

Digital Breakdown: Carnival’s display presence increased substantially over the last year compared to 2014, according to Moat. Over the same period Carnival Cruise Line, the company’s top spending brand, ran 269 standard ads, 368 high impact ads and 55 video ads on about 3,200 publishers (8% mobile), 65% of which was placed programmatically. For comparison, over the same period last year only 3% of ads were mobile and video much less prevalent. 

Activity has been led by news, entertainment and travel sites like ellentv.com, photobucket.com nd bravotv.com, Moat reports. 

Winmo profile)
3655 Northwest 87th Ave. 
Miami, FL 33178 
(305) 599-2600

Christine Duffy
President – Carnival Cruise Line
(305) 599-2600
cduffy@carnival.com

Melissa Anido-Lopez
Director, Media Planning & Analytics
(305) 599-2600
manido-lopez@carnival.com