Nobody likes to lose. To be more specific, nobody likes to lose business. So, how do you keep that loss at a minimum?
Whether you’re in ad sales, sponsorship or agency new business, following the latest agency shifts can keep your loss low by staying ahead of the competition.
For starters, ad and sponsorship sellers who keep track of agency shifts can use that knowledge to maintain relationships with media decision makers, knowing when they have lost or won an account, and using that information to secure new revenue. While agency new business can keep track of these shifts to gain a competitive advantage.
So, to help you turn their loss into your gain, we have compiled a list of our top ‘Accounts on the Move’ for the past week.
- New Belgium Brewing Company, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO, has chosen Erich and Kallman as strategy, creative and package design AOR for its Fat Tire and Dayblazer brands.
- Nebraska Tourism Commission held a review and three agencies – all based in Denver – were chosen: Vladimir Jones, advertising and media; Miles Partnership, publishing and multimedia content; and Turner of Denver, public relations and social media.
- All Nippon Airways, Japanese airline with US headquarters in Torrance, CA, has hired WPP’s Y&R New York as its first US creative AOR. This expands Nippon’s relationship with WPP, since WPP’s Hill + Knowlton currently handles PR.
- Panda Restaurant Group, based in Rosemead, CA, has reportedly begun a creative advertising review, inviting four-year incumbent Bailey Lauerman & Associates to participate.
- Profeta Farms, an organic farm and market in Readington, NJ, has named R&J Strategic Communications as their new AOR to handle traditional and digital media platforms.
- FGF Brands‘ Stonefire Flatbreads, headquartered in Concord, ON, has hired Curiosity Advertising as their new AOR, responsible for creative, strategic development and media planning and buying.
- 2K Games, based in Novato, CA, just announced Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners (BSSP) as their new integrated marketing AOR. This comes after launching a new campaign from incumbent and creative lead since 2014, MDC’s CP+B, LA, to promote NBA 2K18.