Back to All Agencies

Mediaspot, Inc. | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: media buying & planning

Main Telephone (949) 721-0500
Main Fax (949) 721-0555
Primary Address
1550 Bayside Drive
Corona Del Mar, CA 92625
USA

Mediaspot, Inc. Contacts

Contacts (5/10)
Name Title State
Arthur Y. President CA
Sample of Associated Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (949) 721-0500
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Direct Fax: *** **** ***
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 1550 Bayside Drive
Corona Del Mar, CA
92625
USA

Kathy M. Executive Vice President CA
Scott W. Executive Vice President, Business Development CA
Tamiko F. Senior Vice President, Client Services CA
Jennifer C. Account Supervisor & Director, Out-of-Home CA

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
*******, ***. Media Buying, Media Planning 2016 present *
*** ********** ************ Media Buying, Media Planning 1992 present ********
*** **** *** Media Planning 2016 present *******
******* **** media buying & planning unknown present *******

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

Recent Discussions

Who is the President of Mediaspot, Inc. ?

What is the email of the Executive Vice President of Mediaspot, Inc. ?

What is direct phone of the Executive Vice President, Business Development of Mediaspot, Inc. ?

Who is the Media Buying, Media Planning agency of Mediaspot, Inc. ?

Your personal LinkedIn network connections

Your personal LinkedIn network connections

WinmoEdge

Score 78 - Account in Jeopardy: #473 Del Taco hires new CMO


As such, shops and martech readers with QSR client experience should engage the new decision maker as he evaluates strategy, budgets and potential vendor changes. Look for their mobile app to get even more attention since picked up media last year

Sellers - Del Taco's advertising levels tend to be highest during Q2-Q3, so stay top-of-mind for millennial male-focused revenue through next summer. Readers in California will likely have an advantage securing bigger deals because 82% of company-owned stores are located there (about 45% of all stores). But, keep emerging markets such as Oklahoma and Georgia on your radar, too. Del Taco wants to reach 2,000 locations long-term, opening up national revenue down the line.

Additional Insight

Experience: Westrum was marketing EVP at Dairy Queen since 2012. Before that, he was CMO at KFC and A&W/Long John Silver's Restaurants. 

Media Spend: Del Taco spends about $15 million on advertising annually, according to their Annual Report filings with the SEC. Most of this supports local/cable TV and local radio ads in primary markets. Budget also supports print, digital and billboards in some less developed markets. 

Digital Breakdown: Since last August, $601,400 has garnered 78.1 million impressions, up from $491,600 for 21.4 million impressions during the same period a year earlier, Pathmatics reports. Site direct desktop video has made up 67% of spending. The remaining 33%, or about $198,000, has gone to mobile banners. 

Top targeted sites include youtube.com, centurylink.net, suddenlink.net, windstream.net and wikia.com.

Del Taco
25521 Commerce Center Dr.
Suite 200
Lake Forest, CA 92630
(949) 462-9300

Barry Westrum
Chief Marketing Officer
(949) 462-9300
bwestrum@deltaco.com

John Cappasola
President & Chief Executive Officer
Direct Dial: (949) 462-9300 ext 7370
jcappasola@deltaco.com