Back to All Agencies

DDB Chicago | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: interactive

Main Telephone (312) 552-5000
Main Fax (312) 552-2383
Primary Address
225 North Michigan Avenue
10th Floor
Chicago, IL 60601
USA

DDB Chicago Contacts

Contacts (5/39)
Name Title State
Paul G. Chief Executive Officer IL
Sample of Associated Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (312) 552-5000
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Direct Fax: *** **** ***
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 225 North Michigan Avenue
10th Floor
Chicago, IL
60601
USA

John M. Chief Creative Officer IL
Jack P. Chief Strategy Officer IL
Diane J. Chief Production Officer IL
Mark H. Chief Client Officer & Managing Director IL

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
****** Creative 2017 present *****
*** ***** Creative unknown present *******
******* Creative 2017 present *****
******** ****** Creative 2017 present *
******* *** ****** ***** creative 2005 present ********

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

Recent Discussions

Who is the Chief Executive Officer of DDB Chicago?

What is the email of the Chief Creative Officer of DDB Chicago?

What is direct phone of the Chief Strategy Officer of DDB Chicago?

Who is the Creative agency of DDB Chicago?

Your personal LinkedIn network connections

Your personal LinkedIn network connections

WinmoEdge

Millennial Media Opps: Jeep launches new brand marketing campaign for 2017 Compass


‚Äč

 

DDB Chicago, debuted with the launch of the 60-second spot, "Recalculating," on May 4. The ad is aimed at engaging millennials by highlighting the twists and turns that young people face as they navigate through the different stages of life.

The spot was followed by the rollout of five more ads over the past few weeks, which included "Missed Flight," "Big Move," "Authentic Cajun," "Get a Life" and "Baseball Coach." Together, these ads made up about $5.5 million of the total $67.7 million Jeep has spent on national TV ads so far this year, according to iSpot

Additionally, the campaign will be supported by print, radio, experiential, digital, in-cinema 3D, social and CRM marketing efforts, so there's plenty of potential ad revenue on the table here.  Focus pitches on high ROI strategies for engaging mature millennials. For example, Jeep is running print ads in  GQ, Men’s Fitness, People, Shape and Wired.  

On the display front, note that most of Jeep's spending is going to desktop video, according to UM

Additional Insight

Digital Breakdown: Pathmatics reports that so far this year Jeep Compass has spent $293,000 on digital display ads, the majority of which were placed site direct on destinations cars.com, The Weather Company's weather.com, youtube.com, edmunds.com and espn.com. 

Spending so far this year is down from the $529,500 allocated during the same period last year, when $675,800 went to display for all of 2016. Also note that about 90% of last year's spend was allocated to desktop, while the remaining 10% was spent on mobile. But, this year outlays have been more evenly distributed across all channels. 

Fiat Chrysler
1000 Chrysler Drive
Auburn Hills, MI 48326-2766
(248) 576-5741

Olivier Francois
Chief Marketing Officer
(248) 576-5741
olivier.francois@fcagroup.com

Kim Adams House
Head, Advertising - Jeep
(248) 576-5741
kim.house@fcagroup.com

Amy Stanfield
Brand Marketing Manager - Jeep
(248) 576-5741
amy.stanfield@chrysler.com