Back to All Agencies

Mindshare | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: media buying & planning

Main Telephone (212) 297-7000
Main Fax (212) 297-7777
Primary Address
Three World Trade Center
175 Greenwich Street
New York, NY 10007
USA

Mindshare Contacts

Contacts (5/211)
Name Title State
David L. Chief Content Officer & President, MindShare Entertainment NY
Sample of Associated Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (212) 297-7000
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Direct Fax: *** **** ***
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: Three World Trade Center
175 Greenwich Street
New York, NY
10007
USA

Tim C. Senior Partner & Human Resources Director - North America NY
Joe S. Chief Financial Officer NY
Shane M. Chief Data Strategy Officer NY
Suzanne W. Integrated Global Media Director, Strategy & Senior Partner NY

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
****** ******** **** media buying & planning 2009 present *
****** ************ media buying & planning 2009 present *********
****** ********* media buying & planning 2009 present *****
********, ***. Media Buying, Media Planning 2019 present *******
****** ***** media buying & planning unknown present *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

Recent Discussions

Who is the Chief Content Officer & President, MindShare Entertainment of Mindshare?

What is the email of the Senior Partner & Human Resources Director - North America of Mindshare?

What is direct phone of the Chief Financial Officer of Mindshare?

Who is the media buying & planning agency of Mindshare?

Your personal LinkedIn network connections

Your personal LinkedIn network connections

WinmoEdge

Millennial Media Opps: Pedialyte launches first adult-focused product amid spend increases


Nielsen reported adult consumption increased 57% between 2012 and mid-2015. It can't market itself as a hangover cure, per FDA regulations, but it sure likes hinting at it with social media. It also notes that the drink can improve hydration after an intense workout.

Last month, it began to focus specifically on millennials with a powder called "Sparkling Rush," which is basically a La Croix with the effects of a Gatorade. The company has started to get it on consumers radars with a few social media posts, but an official push should be imminent.

That's where you come in, sellers. Those of you with the ability to reach millennials should reach out for dollars tied to the product launch. Pedialyte uses digital, social media, earned media and in-store marketing. It typically spends the most during flu season (Q1 and Q4), though with the adult focus, we should see spikes around holidays like New Year's and St. Patrick's Day, as well.

Overall spend has been increasing and will likely continue to do so as sales continue to rise. Abbott also just promoted Jayna Walters from brand manager of sister brand Similac to brand manager of Pedialyte (September), further increasing the likelihood of spend increases.

Adbeat reports digital display spend over the last 12 months totaled $106.8k and was placed primarily via YouTube (52%), Google (30%) and direct buy (17%) onto sites like youtube.com, weather.com, reference.com, primerahora.com and elnuevodia.com. Spend over the last 24 months totaled $122.6k and was placed primarily via YouTube (47%), Google (27%) and direct buy (15%) onto sites like youtube.com, weather.com, wittyfeed.com, trustedreviews.com and suntimes.com.

Winmo states Publicis NA has been on on creative since 2013.