To help you strike while the iron is hot, we’ve compiled this list of top decision makers on the move from last week. Pro Tip: Keep in mind that when fresh talent takes the reigns, they tend to evaluate current efforts and start making changes within a three to 12 month window. Keep track of these shifts and start engaging new decision makers right away, you have a major advantage to secure new work and revenue ahead of your competition.
- Joules Clothing has recently appointed Head of Brand and Marketing Services Richard Midgley and Head of Product Marketing and Campaign Planning Ian Mackie.
- Vauxhall Motors appointed Deputy Chief Executive Officer Pascal Brasseur for Opel Vauxhall Finance.
- Genius Foods has lost former Marketing Director Steve Clarke.
- NubyUK has promoted Sales and Marketing Director Mark Dolan.
- Homeserve has promoted Chief Executive for the UK Martin Bennett, Director of Digital Neil Westlake-Guy, CMO Joanne Brading and Thomas Rebel.
- Cooperative Food has appointed Matt Atkinson as chief customer officer.
- Betway recently appointed Gilles Catteeuw as Brand Manager International Markets and Paul Adkins as Marketing and Operations Director.
- Bissell has yet to announce a replacement for director of sales and marketing for the UK since Tracey Scully departed.
- Unite Students has appointed Tracey Scully as Sales and Marketing Director.
- Unilever’s Paul Polman prepares to vacate the role of chief executive within the next 18 months.
- Steinhoff has reportedly appointed Alexander Bartholomew, formerly of The Range, to lead digital and eCommerce.
- easyfundraising has yet to replace Chief Marketer Andrew Gradon and promoted Luke Tuckey to retail marketing manager.
- Rated People hires B2B Marketing Manager Lauren Schmitt, Head of CRM Ruby Heera and Affiliate Marketing Manager Alfie Bektas.
- HobbyCraft has lost CEO John Colley.
Looking for a way to keep track of decision makers on the move at top advertisers, agencies and even entire industries? If you’re a Winmo customer, you can set up alerts to get push notifications about these changes in real time.
Not using Winmo? Start your trial today to let Winmo do the heavy lifting for you!