Nobody likes to lose. To be more specific, nobody likes to lose business. So, how do you keep that loss at a minimum?
Whether you’re in ad sales, sponsorship or agency new business, following the latest agency shifts can keep your loss low by staying ahead of the competition.
For starters, ad and sponsorship sellers who keep track of agency shifts can use that knowledge to maintain relationships with media decision makers, knowing when they have lost or won an account, and using that information to secure new revenue. While agency new business can keep track of these shifts to gain a competitive advantage.
So, to help you turn their loss into your gain, we have compiled a list of our top ‘Accounts on the Move’ for the past week.
- Whitbread PLC has brought on Bonfire Creative Intelligence to develop the branding for their new restaurant brand Cookhouse & Pub.
- Cafedirect worked with Family (and friends) on its new rebrand.
- Debenhams Retail has chosen Mother London to run strategy, creative and design as the lead agency.
- Nando’s has appointed Livity to its creative roster.
- Formula One is reportedly on the hunt for its first global media agency to grow the sport and gain new fans.
- PSA Group has extended its new relationship with MediaCom UK.
- Carlsberg UK has added to its changing agency roster with the appointment of LIFE as its below-the-line agency.
- Ulta Beauty has recently appointed McCann London as lead creative agency and decided to put MullenLowe Mediahub Global in charge of media planning.
- Betway is reportedly reviewing their media account, ending its partnership with Starcom in the UK.
- Maserati has appointed Accenture Interactive as global experience agency of record.
- The Lego Group has consolidated global media at IPG’s Initiative.
- Sonos, Inc. has reportedly begun a global PR review.
- Hilton Worldwide has consolidated global creative at Omnicom’s TBWA.
- BMW has brought on Zone Digital to handle global retail marketing services work.