A cheat sheet to stop getting ghosted? There’s an app for that, and Winmo is harnessing its power to help sellers boost response rates by 233%
Winning with Personality Insights
Winmo has integrated eerily accurate personality insights directly into contact profiles within its prospecting platform, allowing revenue teams to personalize outreach to those who control over $100 billion in marketing spend.
Personality insights now appear alongside names, phone numbers, and emails in Winmo’s robust contact database, giving sellers a clear path to reaching the right brand or agency decision-maker with outreach that gets a response.
Personalization on a human level has become essential to winning deals, especially in a time when marketers are blasted with one-size-fits-all messaging.
“According to a recent poll we conducted, getting ghosted was the number one prospecting pain point of our customers,” said Marilyn Mead, VP Marketing at Winmo. “Personality insights provide a cheat sheet for increasing response rates by as much as 233%. They’re a game-changer in today’s remote-selling environment.”
Winmo customers can discover what language a prospect is likely to respond to – even which words to use in email – for effective outreach that strikes the right chord. They also help accelerate deals through a sellers’ pipeline, with benefits associated with a 6% increase in close rate.
Contacts in Winmo now display:
- DISC profile (Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, Calculativeness) reveals how a buyer is likely to act during the sales process.
- Email tips to personalize outreach, build trust and write the perfect sales email (especially when reaching out for the first time!)
- OCEAN insights (Openness, Conscientiousness, Extroversion, Agreeableness, Neuroticism) spell out a buyer’s behavioral and personality traits.
These details appear across 145,000+ brand and agency decision-makers responsible for $100 billion in spend, including:
- CMOs, Marketing Directors, and Brand Managers
- Integrated Media Planners and Media Investment Executives
- Corporate Sponsorship Decision-Makers
- Experiential and Event Marketing Managers
- Influencer Marketing and Social Media Marketing Managers
Want to know what makes your prospect tick?
See for yourself how personality insights can open doors and accelerate sales!
Winmo Customers: Log in here.
*If you don’t see this feature on contact profiles in your account, you may need to add them to your plan here.
Not yet a customer? Tour Winmo today!