Decision maker shifts are a tried and true signal of new business opportunities for media/marketing sales professionals. Winmo’s research analysts have found that personnel movement, especially new hires and first-time chief marketing officers, are the number one predictive indicators that agency changes, media spending shifts and new martech investments will occur.
To help you strike while the iron is hot, we’ve compiled this list of top decision makers on the move from last week. Pro Tip: Keep in mind that when fresh talent takes the reigns, they tend to evaluate current efforts and start making changes within a three to 12 month window. Keep track of these shifts and start engaging new decision makers right away, you have a major advantage to secure new work and revenue ahead of your competition.
- Go Outdoors has lost CEO Chris Matthews.
- Gala Coral Group gained a new CEO.
- Jaguar Land Rover has hired auto marketing veteran Felix Bräutigam as CMO to replace Gerd Mäuser.
- Dice has yet to find a replacement for Marketing Director Jamie Bowler.
- Spiceworks hired Marketing Director for EMEA Jamie Bowler.
- Taylor Wimpey‘s UK Head of Marketing Steve Twigg is the latest addition to this growing team.
- Cote Restaurants has switched leadership again with veteran marketer Susanna Collier taking over.
- Speedy Services appointed Marketing Director Karen Whittingham.
- Northgate Plc adds to their recent decision maker changes with Rachael Laurie as marketing director.
- Specsavers Optical Group has added Head of Marketing Keith Gulliver to this year’s leadership changes.
- Post Office continues to bolster its team with the appointment of Director of Marketing Communications Barbara Kuhr.
- Allied Bakeries has promoted its former head of bread, Matthew Cullum, to head of marketing.
Looking for a way to keep track of decision makers on the move at top advertisers, agencies and even entire industries? If you’re a Winmo customer, you can set up alerts to get push notifications about these changes in real time.
Not using Winmo? Start your trial today to let Winmo do the heavy lifting for you!